We’re thrilled to announce the exciting opportunity
to join ECHORM’s board!
As we continue to grow and innovate, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to help shape our future.
ECHORM is now seeking individuals to fill the following key board positions:
- Responsible for managing the financial aspects
- Duties include budgeting, financial reporting, handling funds, and ensuring financial transparency
- Securing sponsorships and negotiating sponsorships agreements
- Ensuring that sponsors receive appropriate recognitions and benefits for their support.
- Responsible for promoting ECHORM and increasing awareness through external outreach, including planning and execution
- Maintaining the organization’s website
- Maintaining the social media accounts and creating the content
- Create communications materials for ECHORM
Research and development officer:
- Regularly updates the library on the website
- Organises the journal club every 2 months (arranging speakers, article and helps with promotion)
- Explores and implements new ideas, projects, or initiatives within the organization
- Finalizing year-plan and multi-year pan
- Survey to explore needs of member, once every two years.
- Searches for international collaborative projects for ECHORM and/or connects members of ECHORM if asked.
- Organizes educational activities (training days, online course on VBHC)
- Organizes mentor-mentee programme (matching mentor-mentee, contact with mentors)